A spacious (800 sq feet) bed and breakfast space, including a bedroom, bathroom, sitting area, desk area and eating corner with small refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea maker. It looks out on a small organic garden. The neighborhood is residential with good public transportation to downtown. It is walking distance to Golden Gate park and the ocean. Beautiful continental breakfast served daily.
My name is Gigi, I am a retired RN who grew up in Paris. I speak fluent French and Italian and can muddle through Spanish. I have been hosting guests since 2001.
I personally prepare and serve your breakfast in your apartment and as a “foodie” I serve organic fruit that is as local as the seasons will bear. The Orange juice is fresh pressed just before delivery.
Bien sur, the wine and other goodies are complimentary.
Features of this private garden apartment:
- Unit has its own private entrance
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Large picture window facing back yard organic garden
- Audible surf sounds
- Intimate sitting area with flat screen TV
- Cable, DVD player with large film library
- Pull out queen bed in living area
- Graco baby bed available
- Spacious all marble bathroom stocked with all bathing necessities
- A big desk with San Francisco guides
- Free hi speed internet
- A small eating area where your continental breakfast will be served
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Microwave oven
- Coffee & Tea makers
- Easy street parking
- Public transportation one block away with direct bus to downtown